Sunday, January 13, 2008

Aura



Aura
by SEE-SAW

If you are near to the dark
I will tell you 'bout the sun
You are here, no escape
from my visions of the world
You will cry all alone
but it does not mean a thing to me

Knowing the song I will sing
till the darkness comes to sleep
Come to me, I will tell
'bout the secret of the sun
It's in you, not in me
but it does not mean a thing to you

The sun is in your eyes
The sun is in your ears
I hope you see the sun
someday in the darkness

The sun is in your eyes
The sun is in your ears
but you can't see the sun
ever in the darkness
it does not much matter to me





My thoughts:

This song is seperated into the "light" and "dark" version. Though the song was entitled Aura, half of the song was menacing and ominous, which I interpret as messages from Morganna.

Morganna's message would be the first and last paragraph.
Leading a dismal life (In the dark) in the real world, Morganna promised Tsukasa sanctuary, (The Sun) in The World, and keeps him trapped within, all alone, and kept in the dark.
It did not matter to Morganna that Tsukasa was not solving anything by running away, she wanted him to stay that way so long as her objectives are achieved.

The middle two paragraphs are messages from Aura, telling Tsukasa of the light,and that the answers lie in himself. In parallel, he is "in the dark" when he is in the dream world, and the "sun" is the reality shining in the real world.

No comments: